MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Performs/supervises repair & reclamation and maintenance support functions
• Performs end-of-runway, post-flight, preflight, thru-flight, and phase inspections
• Detects and advises on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting aircraft, removed components and related aerospace equipment
• Uses technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems
• Interprets/advises on maintenance procedures/policies to repair aircraft, parts and equipment
• Troubleshoots and maintains aircraft structures, systems, components, and related equipment
• Removes, installs and operationally checks aircraft components
• Maintains, rebuilds and/or overhauls aircraft components according to technical data
• Conducts functional tests of repaired components and systems
• Supervises and performs aircraft jacking, lifting, and towing operations
ESSENTIAL SKILLS MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma required.
• Must speak, read, write, and understand English
• FAA issued A&P license (or acquire within 120 days)
• Must be willing to travel 25% of the time
• Must be able to work day and night shifts weekend duty and travel as part of a maintenance recovery team as required
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of aircraft safety directives, aircraft/vehicle movement, flight line operations, aircraft technical orders/job guides/publications (read, interpret, follow and comprehend schematics, diagrams, drawings and technical orders)
• Must have a working knowledge of computers (input/extract data) and basic computer software programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Obtain/maintain aircraft/equipment Red X/IPI certification
• Obtain/maintain security clearance
• Current valid U.S. Driver’s License
Associates Degree in Aviation Technology desired.
Minimum 4 years’ hands on aircraft maintenance experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Professional appearance and conduct with customers, vendors and other employees
Great attention to detail
Ability to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment
Flexibility, team orientation, ability and willingness to learn
Effective Communication Skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Environment ranges from office-like to hangar and flight line. Extensive sitting to climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, you must complete a Draken International LLC online application.
Once complete application is received, evaluation of qualifications will be conducted. Qualified candidates will be referred to hiring managers for further consideration and if selected for an interview, candidates will be contacted.
Applicants selected for employment will be required to provide proof of citizenship and identification, E-Verify will be used to verify employment eligibility.
Background Check required
Drug Screening Required
Security clearance may be required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Draken International LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ACCESSIBILITY AND REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
Draken International LLC. complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Draken International LLC. At [email protected]kenintl.com 3330 Flightline Drive Lakeland, Florida 33811.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Draken International LLC. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Draken International LLC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Draken International LLC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Draken International LLC.