First Wing Jet Center is looking for a line service technician to be part of their fun and supportive organization. This position is responsible for the movement and care of aircraft and handling the general maintenance and upkeep of the building and property.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and its family of companies are one the fastest growing general aviation service centers in the country. We have three locations, and our reputation for excellence and professionalism means we hire only the best people. We rely heavily on exemplary customer service and look for employees that feel the same way!
A generous benefit package, competitive wages, great growth opportunities, matching 401K, paid vacations, and holidays. Insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. We offer in-house and factory training, and tuition reimbursement. This is a tight-knit community with a collaborative and social environment. Management is compassionate, empowering employees to make decisions.
You would be responsible for:
• Providing exceptional customer support, greeting customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Aircraft towing, cleaning and refueling
• General upkeep, cleaning and maintenance of line equipment and facilities
• Completing all required daily paperwork in a timely, accurate and neat manner
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
• Aviation-related experience is a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work within stringent deadlines to complete projects and assignments within a
restricted time period, including those with minimal advance notice
• Ability to professionally handle concerns and work with all customers, vendors,
and company personnel in a competent and courteous manner