Provides safe and efficient maintenance, including repair, engine run, taxi and troubleshooting aircraft at various MX locations as assigned to minimize delays, cancellations, and OOS impacts; to execute maintenance tasks to standards in support of the daily plan (work release items, scheduled aircraft support activities, and allocation for unplanned MX items); and to communicate exceptions to the daily plan as they occur and create accurate and complete write-ups with all inputs in a timely manner. Additionally, outside of Memphis and when there is not a manager or lead onsite, to accept the daily plan.
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Current A&P Licenses Required.
- Thirty-Six Months Experience Mx On Turbine Powered A/C That Exceed 12500 Lbs Mew.
- Prev Experience Does Not Include A&P School & Training.
- Must Be Able To Obtain A/C Run & Taxi Certification.
- Ability To Determine Electrical,Avionics,&Mechanical Malfunctions&Remove/Replace Components &/Or Assembles On A/C Systems.
- Fam With A/C Operations,Procedures& Servicing On FedEx A/C Preferred.
- Working Knowledge Of All A/C Techniques,Equip,Procedures & Servicing Used In Shops,Line&Hangar.
- Ability To Interpret & Adhere To A/C Manuals,Illustrated Parts Catalogues, Manufacturing Overhaul Manuals And Wiring Diagrams.Familiarity With A/C Parts Loan Procedures,Iatp & Exchange Procedures.
- Must Be Able To Lift & Maneuver Heavy A/C Related Components,Parts & Equipment.
- Must Be Able To Work Odd Weeks,Rotating Shifts, Overtime, Weekends & Holidays.
- FAA Covered Safety Sensitive Position.
Subject To Regulatory Alcohol & Drug Testing, which includes testing for marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, cocaine & opioids. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
A Valid Non-Restricted Driver License From The State Of Residence Is Required.
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-730-1021.