Flight Research, Inc. is hiring A&P Mechanics responsible for performing scheduled aircraft airframe and powerplant inspections, sheet metal and structural repairs and installations, provide on-demand AOG and routine/non-routine maintenance service to support customer operations, and support repair activities on various airframe types.
About the Role:
- Perform efficient troubleshooting, aircraft maintenance, and repair in accordance with applicable regulations, manufacturer’s instructions, and company policies
- Ensure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance records by properly documenting & completing required forms, computer entries, and logbook entries
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform job duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 3 to 5 years as an FAA A&P licensed mechanic
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree or higher in Aviation Maintenance desired. Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand technical publications and maintenance manuals.
- Proven result driven work ethic and a great attitude REQUIRED.
- 5-10-year aircraft maintenance experience with at least one of the following aircraft: UH-1, OH-58, C-182, DA-42, SR-22, B-76, L-39, MB-326, MiG-21, T-38, NA-265-40, NA-265-60, PA-24, PA-34, C-90
- Formal OEM maintenance initial training on one of the listed model types highly desired.
- Prior experience as a Supervisor or Lead Technician in a FAA 145 Repair Station environment highly desired.
- Thorough working knowledge of FAA regulations.
Please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter if you are interested in this opportunity.