PGS Worldwide is actively seeking a skilled Avionic Technician to assist in an ongoing Aerospace project in Greenville, SC. This is an initial 12-month contract-to-hire opportunity and I will respond immediately to all qualified candidates.
Job Duties of a Avionics Technician:
– Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
– Installs wire harnesses to include routing, terminations and continuity checks. Utilizes required tooling and equipment to perform these tasks.
– Performs modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
– Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas
Required Skills of a Avionics technician:
– 1 year of experience
– C-130 and modification installation experience required
– High school diploma or equivalent
– US Citizen