• Provides essential job functions, which include a wide array of technical, administrative, and support duties, as needed to safely, effectively, and efficiently assist in delivering the mission of the corporate Aviation Department.
• Complies with inspections, standards, methods, and procedures per all applicable CFRs and manufacturer recommendations.
• Completes proper inspection records, reports, and forms required by the CFRs or manufacturer recommendations.
• Displays professionalism, discipline, and good judgment.
• Performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s technical data, Federal Aviation Regulations, and corporate aviation department standards.
• Maintains corporate Aviation Department aircraft airworthy by performing pre- and post-flight inspections, authorized repairs, replacements, and inspections.
• Ensures all required entries into aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in timely accordance with company and FAA requirements.
• Ensures the manufacturer’s inspection program is followed and all FAA mandated requirements are strictly adhered to for compliance.
• Completes quality control responsibilities, oversight, short term and long term planning as to assist the Chief of Aircraft Maintenance.
• Participates in department meetings and conducts department / shift meetings as required.
• Participates in personnel and departmental continual improvement with a focus on a sense of urgency.
• Assists with dispatch and receiving of corporate Aviation Department aircraft and visiting aircraft, to include: assisting passengers to and from aircraft, baggage loading and unloading, fueling operations, and assisting flight crews in order to provide a safe and efficient ground operation.
• Monitors inspections, repairs, and modifications performed by mechanics to ensure quality control objectives are met.
• Maintains the corporate aviation fuel farm facility, equipment storage areas, and spare parts location to include; maintenance, cleanliness, and stock inventory controls.
• Proactively provides recommendations for modifications and upgrades to the Chief of Aircraft Maintenance.
• Travels domestically and internationally providing both aircraft technical support and passenger service support.
• Provides aircraft status briefings to department leadership, Flight Operations Manager, and flight crews.
• Performs other ancillary duties as assigned by the Chief of Aircraft Maintenance.
• Possesses an FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate
• Has satisfactorily completed appropriate aircraft maintenance courses of instruction from a recognized trade or military school
• Possesses a High School diploma or equivalent
• Possesses prior maintenance experience on similar company aircraft (preferred)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.