This role is responsible for completing repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems such as sheet metal, electrical, propellers, hydraulic and other systems as required. This role is also responsible troubleshooting and assisting lower level technicians.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement:
• Repair, modify, and update aircraft systems.
• Assist lower level technicians in the maintenance of aircraft.
• Clean equipment and facilities; rig aircraft flight control surfaces.
• Operate aircraft systems; engine “run-up” and “trim engines”.
• Complete work in hanger and remote locations.
• May fill in for team lead in his absence.
• Troubleshoot without assistance.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management & Customers
• Commitment to company values
Required Education and Experience
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: 8+ years in aircraft maintenance; 5+ year on King Air aircraft.
Computer Skills: Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite Programs; Maintenance Technical Publications.
Required Certificates and Licenses
Airframe and Powerplant Certificate under FAA Part 65.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be able to accomplish any and all duties with little or no assistance.
Must have good command of the English language; oral and written.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Employee must be a US citizen.
Employee must be able to hold and maintain a Secret (or higher) Clearance Level