Aviation Maintenance Technician will report to Service Center Manager at Mooney Factory Service Center.
- Perform and supervise maintenance, alterations and repairs on aircraft.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, aircraft engines, airframes, and assemblies, such as hydraulic and pneumatic systems, landing gear, electrical power, deicers, flight control systems, and structures, to locate failures, cracks, , leaks, or other problems.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, engineering drawings and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Maintain aircraft logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance
- 3 Years’ experience working and exercising the privileges of an Airframe and Powerplant technician.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- 5 years’ experience maintaining and servicing Mooney M20 series aircraft
- A&P License/Certificate
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Mooney International Corporation (formerly Mooney Aviation Company, Inc. and the Mooney Aircraft Company) is an iconic aircraft manufacturer that was founded in 1929 by Albert Mooney and his brother Arthur. The company manufactures the fastest single-engine piston-powered general aviation aircraft.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.