Position Specific Description
The Aviation Department is seeking a Maintenance Technician with a strong background in avionics and electrical systems to provide maintenance support for NextEra Energy aircraft. This position requires an individual who is highly organized, has excellent communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive information. The candidate must be dependable, have initiative, and be highly motivated to work in a team environment. This position is for day shift and working hours can be adjusted to accommodate flight schedules.
We truly have the best team in the business. Apply today to be a part of it!
Employees in this job are responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and servicing corporate fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. This role also performs flight line duties.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Plans and performs maintenance, inspections, and repairs on corporate type aircraft
• Tracks and documents maintenance in accordance with manufacturer and Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR)
• Maintains spare parts inventories to appropriate levels
• Procures aircraft parts for present and future use
• Performs flight line duties including towing aircraft, marshaling aircraft for departure/arrival and maintaining ground support equipment
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Experience: 5+ years
FAA Airframe & Power Plant Certificate
High School Grad / GED
FAA Inspector Authorization (IA)
Employee Group: Non Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Organization: NextEra Energy, Inc.
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable