• Perform inspections and maintenance on airframes, engines, propellers as needed
• Shoreline Aviation is a Piper Service Center with focus on PA46 Mirage, Malibu, Matrix and Meridian
• Various turbojet, turboprop and piston models
• 4 Cessna Citations (Model 560 and 560XL) and a Cessna 414A on our Part 135 Charter certificate.
• Shoreline Aviation is a Diamond Service Center (DA40 & DA42 aircraft).
• Various privately owned General Aviation aircraft (Mooney, Beechcraft, Cirrus, etc.)
• Minimum high school GED or equivalent
• Airframe and Powerplant Certificate is required
• Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
• RII designation eligible
• Four years related engine and/or airframe maintenance experience preferred, but not required
• Ability to understand and interpret aircraft technical data
• Ability to read small print
• Will routinely lift to 50 lbs. Will occasionally lift to 100 lbs.
• Decipher sounds associated with mechanical deficiencies
• Can tolerate repetitive motion
• Works with moving parts and vibration
• Ability to tolerate products, materials, and fumes associated with airframe and powerplant maintenance
• Tolerates working in confined spaces and heights above 4 feet
• Tolerates standing, walking, crawling, bending, kneeling and sitting for periods during the workday
• Must work dayshifts and weekends when needed
• Effective oral and written communication skills in English
• Tolerates working in extreme temperatures and noisy environments
• Must be working to work in a non-smoking, drug and alcohol-free environment
• Must live within a two-hour commuting range to Marshfield, MA
• Paid time off: 2 weeks accrued after first 6 months
• 5 personal/sick paid days per year
• Parental leave
• Health insurance: Blue Cross health insurance package and Aflac supplemental insurance
• Retirement benefits: 401K with company match
Shoreline Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for this position regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.