The Service Center Division
As an FAA Certified 145 Repair Station, Hillsboro Aviation supports comprehensive maintenance and avionics needs. From privately owned airplanes and helicopters to corporate fleet management, we serve private, commercial, and government interests. Our full-service location supports avionics, unscheduled and scheduled services, heavy maintenance, and AOG emergencies. Our factory-trained mechanics and avionics technicians boast an average of over 20 years of experience.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation offers complete helicopter and airplane services comprised of five divisions: contract & charter, aircraft sales & management, service center, FBO, and parts sales. Serving domestic and international markets in the government, commercial, and private sectors, we have over 85 employees and 14 turbine aircraft. We operate out of our award-winning headquarters at the Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO).
We believe in the power of a personal approach. We passionately purvey the notion of flight, a dream demanding creativity, persistence, resilience, and intent. We strive to foster a legacy of innovative thought, leadership, mentorship, service, and sustainability. We are dedicated to providing opportunity and growth for our team, our customers, and our community by providing extraordinary and memorable experiences in the air and on the ground.
Hillsboro Aviation is hiring a full-time, experienced A&P mechanic to provide maintenance support for Beechcraft King Air series and other turbine powered GA aircraft. Minimum 5 years’ experience required. Experience with Beechcraft C90, B200, and turbine powered GA aircraft a plus.
• Perform inspection, repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations, Repair Station Procedures manual, and manufacturer’s instructions
• This position will also maintain a high quality standard for the shop environment, tools, and records
• A&P license required
• 5+ years maintaining general aviation turbine and turbo-prop aircraft
• Inspection Authorization
• Recent Beechcraft King Air series experience and/or factory training
• Pratt & Whitney PT-6 series engine experience and/or factory training
• Computer proficiency, with experience in CAMP or equivalent maintenance tracking software
• Structural sheet-metal skills a plus
• Competitive salary
• Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
• Medical, dental, and vision
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.